Website views

Saturday

Jesus Is Coming:An Old Muslim Man Revealed How The Angel Of God Appeared To Him

Siblings and Sisters , Men and Brethren . It would be ideal if you read this message. 

The Blessed messenger of the Ruler appeared to my significant other and myself, with a white record in His Hands,while we were both asking in the evening.(Breaking Our Quick ).. 

He stated, "The Master sent him to us,to tell the congregation and his youngsters that He is coming now,not soon once more. 

My kids are resting, He said,the Fallen angel has kept my kids occupied with wordliness and animalistic things and unworldly things, the dad's hand is up as of now, everything is set in heaven,but my kids are not prepared. 



He said instruct them to wash their articles of clothing and atone from each mystery sin. I disclosed to them that I will come like a thief,but they don't accept and are not prepared for my Coming.The heavenly attendant said many will be baffled. 

Atone before it will be past the point of no return Ministers, husband,wives, youngsters, church laborers and the entire network. 

Pls help send this message to gather around the world.By so doing you're evangelizing the gospel for Jesus.God favor all of you. 

*Share to other people, Be A piece Of God's Campaign.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Comment

I SAW MY FRIENDS IN HELL – Testimony of Eric Nana Bridges

It was on the dawn of 20th of September 2012, around 3am when I saw my soul standing outside my body. I was confused and thought-perhaps...

Most Read this Week